Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Coffee Pick of the Month

And the winner is: Trader Joe's French Roast Coffee

While I am a little biased because my father has been brewing this blend since I was a wee child, I do believe TJ's hits the mark in creating a wonderful, strong, not-overly-bitter coffee that puts a smile on my face nearly every morning. What's even better is that about $5 worth will last at least a couple of weeks, thus keeping your wallet full and your serotonin levels up. Do note that adding milk and/or sugar to a cup of this coffee is, in fact, a crime against humanity. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Ariel said...

Can you please send me some?

They don't have real coffee with beans here. They have instant mix crap.

Though there is a chain called Barista that provides quality espresso...

Why do I feel like this segment (the coffee part) or your blog is going to haunt me?

Ariel said...

also, i saw this and thought you might enjoy reading about these restaurants and trying them... since i can't.

http://scoboco.blogspot.com/2006/04/scoboco-food.html

this is one thing i really miss about new york.